top of page

Based in the mountains of Trinity County, Hayfork Connect is your solution for secure and efficient transport of licensed cannabis goods. 

License Number: C13-0000199-LIC


Secure Transport

2020 Ford Transit Connect XLT

  • Steel security cage

  • Live GPS Tracking with end-to-end visibility 

  • Cash safe with driverless access

  • Cloud connected security cameras

  • Climate controlled transport with A/C to ensure maximum freshness

bottom of page